[tor-talk] Turning Tor into a full darknet as backup plan

fakefake at tormail.org fakefake at tormail.org
Tue Aug 21 18:16:41 UTC 2012

What is the plan if exit harassment is one day so strong that there are no
more exit server? Is that a realistic scenario?

As backup plan I suggest to keep the network and to concentrate on .onion.
Server with .onion obviously accept Tor traffic and don't harass Tor
servers.

Am I mistaken or isn't .onion a great thing since it saves exit bandwidth?

Duckduckgo is already accessible over www and .onion. We could only hope
that other sites do same.