[tor-talk] http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net

adrelanos adrelanos at riseup.net
Fri Aug 17 19:06:03 UTC 2012

With Weather Eye Open:

Perhaps you can safe the money and speed up the process by filling a
complaint against sf.net. Tickets [1] are answered within a few days
or during business hours there is a good IRC support. [2] Or try
calling them or send an abuse mail. [3]

If sf.net declines, you can still get the attorney involved.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Support%20by%20IRC
[2] http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/
[3] https://geek.net/index.php/about/contact1/