[tor-talk] http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net/

SiNA Rabbani sina at redteam.io
Thu Aug 16 19:56:24 UTC 2012

Do you need help with a brand new design?

I am willing to buy you a custom template so you can have a great
looking site and not look like Tor's official site. :)

Just send me the link to one that you like: http://themeforest.net/

All the best,
SiNA

Randolph D.:
> Hello
> there is preparation draft work done to get the vidalia Qt plugin out for
> the TorBrowser based on Dooble Web Browser 1.35 with lots of security
> improvments.
> Is there something to change on the drafted website?
>
> http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net/
>
> Can the Tor Onion be shown in the First Feature Box?
>
> Thanks Regards http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net/

“If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six of
them sharpening my axe.” -Abraham Lincoln