[tor-talk] http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net/

SiNA Rabbani sina at redteam.io
Thu Aug 16 19:12:59 UTC 2012

I have been actively working with the Tor Project. When I saw the page
on sourceforge I thought oh, Tor has a new site, and I am not your
normal Tor user. I use it religiously.

Randolph, your page does confuse users with Tor's official site.

--SiNA

Nick Mathewson:

--
“If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six of
them sharpening my axe.” -Abraham Lincoln