[tor-talk] http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net

A. Megas textbrowser at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:11:09 UTC 2012

My turn.

You're insinuating that some dark conspiracy is at work with Dooble. Dooble
isn't a scam. It's a Web browser with real users, real feedback, and real
goals. It's one thing when you harass other projects that intend to use or
misuse it (or misrepresent it) and another when you're attacking something
you don't understand. Dooble doesn't profit from any advertisements or
special interests. I don't have some suits directing me and I don't live in
some hive either. Your belligerent attitude is mundane and pointless. You
ought to properly address your complaints and anger to the
torbrowser.sf.netproject. As I've written on another Tor mailing list,
Dooble doesn't
require Tor's blessing. Dooble is free software that is continuously
improving. Have some manners. I don't care if it's unfit for Tor. I didn't
design and implement Dooble for Tor. Again, contact the respective project
and offer constructive criticisms.

Alexis