[tor-talk] http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net

Randolph D. rdohm321 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:00:25 UTC 2012

Hi antispam
you are an activist for 120 % right?, the mailinglist is not only populated
with developers, but as well with people like you propagating the
apocalypse. We should be on the same direction. I guess you are not a
developer?
Andrew Lewman asked in the developer team what to do and sent a page to
make clear to differ. The project overtook the sentence, not only one time,
but twice, as well on the top. the backgroundcolour of the template has
been changed as well and currently no Qt browser with tor has been
released. Users already use tor with any kind of browser.You are
overreacting. Really, 30 % of the brosers are webkit, and Tor is not
working for them in your sense. Dont send your frust to a small project,
trying to develop. First let present then let the dogs falling over them.
not the other way round, that shows me that you are young and
unexperienced. Of course it is a big disappointment, that the webkit team
is not addressing the DNS proxy bug for TOR.  But try to see the developers
and delevelpment as your friend, e.g. the interface chat plugin for the Qt
browser offers encrypted severless chat. test ist and come back to the
project to promote it.
You are radical, please learn to improve without stubbing the baby with the
water out of the ton.
Regards