[tor-talk] http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net/

A. Megas textbrowser at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:21:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

Randolph has good intentions, although his approaches require
refinement. I've asked him several times to discontinue promoting Dooble to
the Tor community. I'm responsible for Dooble, but I can't control its
existence beyond Sourceforge. The official site for Dooble and its Wiki
entry (as of right now) do not mention Tor.

As for leaking IP information, we work with a framework (Qt) that has
issues and limitations. Every release of Dooble includes detailed
information covering all of the fixes and improvements.

Thanks.