[tor-talk] http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net/

A. Megas textbrowser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:06:08 UTC 2012

Hi again,

I recorded some raw and extremely verbose tcpdump data while visiting
ftp.debian.org using version 1.35 of Dooble. I'm unable to locate any
mention of the visit in the log. I also visited ftp.netbsd.org as I may
have some cached DNS queries. My browsing FTP settings are:
219.111.10.220:8080, socks5. Version 1.35 doesn't use QFtp. As for other
leaked information, did you have the "Display the IP..." option
(Settings->Security) enabled while interrogating the system?

Thanks.