[tor-talk] Where might I post about my Encrypt PM code?

Daniel Dennis sdjfjsdfiuhszduh at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 14 22:46:17 UTC 2012

I just posted in tor-dev "My RSA-PM client-server"
(https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2012-August/003946.html)
and last month with the subject "Encrypted PM site/hidden service"
(https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2012-July/003761.html)

I finished some client/server code so people can send eachother private
messages. It isn't peer to peer because I had a hint of a suspicion that
it would be easier to find someone IP address when a hidden service (to
connect to as tor-chat does) seemly always appear and go offline at the
same time.

I wanted to post my code some places and wondered where you guys might
think is interesting. I don't have the server hosted anywhere but i'm
sure someone may be interested in using this code.

If your curious the code is located at
https://github.com/sdjfjsdfiuhszduh/RSA-PM