[tor-talk] Tor as ecommerce platform

Ted Smith tedks at riseup.net
Sat Aug 11 21:22:03 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-08-11 at 10:16 +0300, Maxim Kammerer wrote:

> Sure, I rely on my intuition. It is based on interacting with a
> diverse userbase of Tor users. Yours is based on disliking my
> conclusions and nothing else — you never brought up actual
> references.

The burden of proof is on you, since you are the one in this situation
that has made a positive claim.

Your only positive evidence is an anonymous reddit comment.

I don't like your conclusions because they don't seem to be based on
reality. That is enough reason for me to disbelieve something until
convinced otherwise.
--
Sent from Ubuntu