[tor-talk] Tor as ecommerce platform

Andreas Krey a.krey at gmx.de
Thu Aug 9 07:39:10 UTC 2012

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 00:47:26 +0000, Maxim Kammerer wrote:
> are stupid? As I said, it detracts from the project's credibility.
> Anyone who installs Tor (or I2P, for that matter) and explores the
> hidden services,

Erm, how *do* you 'explore' hidden services? After all, they are
not indexed by google. And the little pointers google found for
me all seem not to work (the actual .onions they link). As opposed
to my own hidden services, so it's not the browser setup.

> immediately sees the overwhelmingly illegal (mostly,
> since it depends on jurisdiction) content. Anyone who runs an exit
> node immediately sees that a sizable portion of the traffic is of
> questionable nature. [1]

Any given jurisdiction will agree with that, though not
all on the same parts of the traffic.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."