[tor-talk] Tor: lobbies vs lobbies - Who will prevail?

|| ΣΖΟ || manostienen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:06:08 UTC 2012

Well,

Politicians are corrupt, what are they doing against THEIR corruption?  NOTHING.

So don't expect politicians to do anything that is right for you, they
do first what is convenient for them and if thats unfortunate for you
then that's your problem.

What do politicians want?

They want to track every thing that you do good or bad. No respect,
what so ever..
They want to be in a position to rule over you.
They also want to be in a position to make you pay TAX

all these things are kinda stupid in the online situation, though what
do politicians know about technology?

NOTHING, they are 5 - 10 years behind. The only thing they are good at
is messing up their text editor. And spill coffee on the keyboard. Yes
they waste lots of our tax money....  And whaen we need them then ...
they are 'busy' and make you wait and waste your time as well !

Let's see

Are there any Pro-Politic Anti-Politic lobbies ?

In other words, there is no pro or anti tor issue,   there are ONLY
privacy and freedom issues. And Tor solves some of them (not all) Only
because the governments around the world FAIL to give us FREEDOM and
PRIVACY.

Still i do hear what you are saying, though the real issue is not tor,
it is politics.

Tor developers (i'm not one of them, i'm merely an occasional TOR
user) should not have to any politics, they are not politicians,
programming is what they are good at.

If politicians don't WANT to understand technology and Internet then
they should not rule over it.

BASTA.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, though don't expect a political debate
about it. I'm a human, not a politician.