[tor-talk] Tor on Raspberry Pi

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Sat Aug 4 10:01:39 UTC 2012

On 7/21/12 3:00 PM, Dave Page wrote:
> This seemed like a pretty obvious application of RaspPi to me, so I'm
> wondering whether anybody else is working on it. It's not a million miles away
> from the Torouter project, but it's also quite close to a custom distro of
> Raspian with certain packages preinstalled and configured out of the box.

Now that Rasberry Pi support Android, it maybe easily possible to use
Guardian Project's ORBot to implement it, by creating a custom Android
Image:

http://androidpi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Pi_Wiki

It would be really cool also to see in future a CryptoCat Server or
GlobaLeaks server running on Android over a Rasberry Pi| :-)

-naif