[tor-talk] anyone created an acct on GMX using Tor?

antispam06 at sent.at antispam06 at sent.at
Thu Aug 2 19:44:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012, at 04:17, grarpamp wrote:
> > Riseup has been recommend by (imho) trustworthy and honest people.
> I'm happy with other comon non-gmail free providers. RiseUp
> is cool/important so I'd not use them unless I had to and could
> donate.

I had the same feeling when I first heard of them. While I tell my
friends that they could use Tor for anything, say checking their Yahoo
mail on an open Wifi, and that helps both generate harmless traffic on
Tor and tell Yahoo some people value their privacy at the same time.
With Riseup it's about using it when needed. Also keep in mind there are
alternatives to Riseup, and I don't think of FB or Google, yet there are
no alternatives to Tor at the moment.

Cheers