[tor-talk] anyone created an acct on GMX using Tor?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 02:17:25 UTC 2012

> Riseup has been recommend by (imho) trustworthy and honest people.

RiseUp is that place that makes you fill out *why* you want
one of their free accounts, your activism. What do you guys put in there?
Can you just leave it blank? Or say 'not applicable',
no reason, unspecified. Do you have to say 'anonymous',
research, education, personal use? Or tell them of
your love of dogs?

I'm happy with other comon non-gmail free providers. RiseUp
is cool/important so I'd not use them unless I had to and could
donate.

If you do not use the invite method, please tell us about your
activism. Do not include acronyms or personally identifiable
information. This information will be destroyed as soon as your
account is approved.
wait for us to approve your request.