[tor-talk] Connections to the same circuit? Make them different?

Daniel Dennis sdjfjsdfiuhszduh at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 1 21:06:44 UTC 2012

While prototyping an app i was looking at ip addresses and connections.
I notice all my connections uses the same circuit and have the same IP
Address. Then it hit me, it just may be because i am using one proxy
(silly thought, proxies shouldnt affect circuits) so i tried making two
proxies. Well anyways I tried visiting two different sites every few
seconds so i can watch their connection in vidalia and i see they still
use the same circuit and the many others are idle.

Is there some way i can say use a different circuit? or do not use this
circuit for the next little while?