[tor-talk] anyone created an acct on GMX using Tor?

jed c n_o_t_here at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 19:16:38 UTC 2012

I guess the question is what exactly are you looking for? SSL?
I was able to setup an email account (at)mail2world.com (no fancy tricks) I made sure to document and verify plausibility of all my answers (time zone zip code match area). Password length is limited to 12 chars. The password length threw me had to use my other answers to change it. Also had to put address as https to make it work since the radio button didnt work.