[tor-talk] anyone created an acct on GMX using Tor?

Juan Cristian xuan at powerslacker.com
Wed Aug 1 11:32:02 UTC 2012

After seing these posts I went ahead & tried to register w/o Tor & find the same errors (& many more red-herring errors from poor validation javascript on the registration page) - The only things I have that might be interfering with the process are request policy, which blocks all cross-domain requests on a page, and which I opened up for the GMX registration page, and a hosts file with loopbacks for most annoying ad services, which I also temporarily removed. Nothing doing - after 5 attempts I still get the same validation error:
"1. Your registration could not be processed at the moment. Please try again later. If the error persists, please contact us."
Seems like bad architecture, sloppy validation, or a combination of th two at work here more than actual security...