[tor-talk] anyone created an acct on GMX using Tor?

antispam06 at sent.at antispam06 at sent.at
Wed Aug 1 06:25:46 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012, at 03:48, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
> A lot of sites & services don't like Tor users because they can't tell
> if you like privacy / anonymity or are up to no good.  I guess GMX has
> caught up w/ Gmail & others, making it hard to create accts using Tor.

I see this cliché repeated over and over. How can they tell if I am up
to no good without any anonymity? If my IP4 is made out of 3 odd numbers
and one even I'm 3/4 an odd person? Do they ask the local astrologer to
approve the subscription and without geolocation the man can't do well
his job? The local which has a thing against people she can't poroperly
identify? Does the cyber terrorist lack the skills to use some zombie
machine outhere?

Privacy is for everyone. But privacy does not fit well in their business
plan. I imagine the PS: Oh! And one more thing Mr Spammer. We have a
number of accounts who's origin we don't know. But, hey, who cares,
right? Everybody buys your product! Right?