[tor-talk] wget - secure?

torsiris at tormail.net torsiris at tormail.net
Thu Apr 19 20:54:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

I cannot confirm that wget (v1.12) is sending any DNS resolve when using
it this way:

wget --proxy --execute=http_proxy=http://127.0.0.1:8118/ -c
http://download.test

Wireshark does not show any UDP traffic.

I will check out curl. I like the idea of not using a http proxy in between.

Thanks for the post. :-)