[tor-talk] Forget Iran- beware of US isp's

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Sat Apr 14 15:31:13 UTC 2012

On 4/12/2012 1:15 PM, BlueStar88 wrote:
> Am Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:24:10 -0400
> schrieb "David H. Lipman"<DLipman at Verizon.Net>:
>
>> From: "punkle jones"<punkle.jones at gmail.com>

>>> Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching you.
>> Paranoia is just a heightened sense of situational awareness.
What's all the discussion about?  I thought it had long been documented
that many advanced gov'ts were already monitoring much internet
activity, email & phone.  Do we think they stopped just because the
stories died down?  It's pretty well documented what world gov'ts are
doing w/ internet, in general.  We just don't know all the details.  An
old saying, "It's not paranoia if someone's really after you."  Why is
it we're using Tor - I forgot???