[tor-talk] Forget Iran- beware of US isp's

Larry larry-lists at maxqe.com
Wed Apr 11 00:25:38 UTC 2012

On 04/10/2012 07:01 PM, BlueStar88 wrote:
> Am Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:53:58 -0500
> schrieb Larry <larry-lists at maxqe.com>:
>

>> Not to mention your google suggestion returned nothing recent.
> http://www.bucksright.com/verizon-fios-internet-outage-effects-mid-atlantic-states-7233

Don't see any explination from them yet on this however what I see so
far isn't all that uncommon. I don't really consider Verizon as a major
ISP even though they are doing FiOS. I still see them more as a cell
phone provider.  This would be more of an issue if it were someone like
Level3 or Comcast that were affected IMO.

--

Larry Brower, CCENT

Fedora Ambassador - North America
Fedora Quality Assurance