[tor-talk] Ask for RSA key size upgrade

HardKor hardkor.info at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:54:06 UTC 2012

Thank you,

I read the documents. Actualy I'm a hidden service operator. And I worry
about the security of my public key.
I generated a 4096 bits key manually and started a hidden service with it.
Tor gnerated a hostname file but I desn't work ...

The only way I found to create a really secure communication channel is to
use HTTPS (with strong encryption) over Tor hidden services. And it make me
sad ...
.
When will the crypto improvements[1] be released ?

[1]:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/blob/HEAD:/proposals/ideas/xxx-new-crypto-sketch.txt