[tor-talk] using TOR without any browser

kamyar beigi kamyarfils at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 15:28:30 UTC 2011

I need to anonymise (or even encrypt) every packet i send from my Linux Eth
card for running any commands from Command Prompt (Terminal in Linux) for
example: ping, telnet,nmap, wget, maltego, traceroute, etc. i want to hide
my source IP (public one).

your help would be greatly appreciated,
Best,
Kamyar