[tor-talk] (no subject)

Achter Lieber zzretro999 at email2me.net
Sat Sep 17 07:26:24 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Runa A. Sandvik
Sent: 09/16/11 07:29 PM
To: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] (no subject)

 On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Achter Lieber <zzretro999 at email2me.net> wrote: > Hi. Hi, > The last version I used of the Tor Browser bundle (for Windows for use with > a USB), > was only a couple of days ago and the version (as best I remember) was > 1.2.28. > > Today, I came to the toproject.org and the latest says it is 2.2.32-4. > > Why the big jump? I can only use tor off a USB so is this the correct one > for me to > download? Sounds like you just had an old version of Tor. The correct one to use is 2.2.32-4. -- Runa A. Sandvik Thanks Runa. I must say that I downloaded what you call an "old version" just a few days before from the tor website and it was listed (so to speak) as the new update version for 1.2.26. I try to regularly check for updates every few days so this jump in numbers really caught me by surprise, along with your comment. I was wondering if this new version is for a USB and if this jump had anything to do with the CA that was found to be fake in the