[tor-talk] Tor and Hotmail.

Big Momma hail_the_chief at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 22:07:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

I know I am not the only person who is having problems using Hotmail and Tor.

I can login with no problems as per usual but when I try to open a message or change from the inbox to another folder then either I get sent back to the page that appears before the inbox or the inbox just stays the same.  I cannot open any messages.  This always happens and I have tried multiple exit nodes.

This has been occurring for some weeks now.

I am wondering if anyone knows why this is happening.  It did not used to occur.  What has changed?

And is there a way to deal with this?  If Tor has stopped working with Hotmail then surely it could stop working with any site?