[tor-talk] youtube & rapidshare with TOR

Mine Yahah my_y2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 04:45:01 UTC 2011

Dear Runa,
thank you but in tor you can't see the flash videos from youtube and you can't download them too.so:
1-) Is there any solution for this big problems?
2-) how about Rapidshare and megaupload ?

what do you think if I say that with combination of a vpn and tor you can download the videos as before!!!!

best regards,
m.y

Message: 1