[tor-talk] duckduckduck.com redirect-try on google query

fido dido fidodidofido at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:28:36 UTC 2011

90% of the time i type a search-query in the right search bar (google), Aurora wants to redirect me to i think mostly duckduckduck.com and asks for confirmation. if i click "dont redirect" it brings me to google captcha window and after i type the correct letters, im connected with google...

how come? the google query supposed to go over https, how can the last Nodes change that? or is the ExitNode anyway?
what to do to stop that?

i found a littlebit on google about this topic but not really an answer...

greets