[tor-talk] using themes in Aurora

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Mon Oct 17 15:49:37 UTC 2011

On 10/17/2011 3:20 AM, Marco Bonetti wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for info.  I don't speak / read Italian, but not sure the talk (&
part concerning cookies) would answer my question.
FIRST:   My OP was about * Themes, * not personas.
2nd:  One doesn't have to accept cookies from MAO site to d/l or install
themes - so cookies aren't really the main issue / question.

The security issue about themes & TBB would be (some ?) themes altering
some function(s) of Aurora that would interfere w/ normal Tor / Aurora
settings or functions, compromising anonymity.  I doubt that is the
case, but have nothing to prove it.