[tor-talk] (no subject)

Achter Lieber zzretro999 at email2me.net
Sun Oct 16 14:05:39 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Sent: 10/15/11 06:38 PM
To: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] (no subject)

 Yeah, if you close Tor before Aurora (instead of closing Aurora first then the TBB Vidalia), Aurora will try to restore your last session on next launch. best, Joe

 Thanks Joe. Before Tor switched to Aurora I always closed Tor and never got this message. But what you're saying makes sense to me. Maybe Aurora is better. I don't know. Any views on it and why the developers switched to it? It caught me by surprise the first time I saw it.

 cheers

 --
 Joseph Lorenzo Hall
 Postdoctoral Research Fellow