[tor-talk] (no subject)

Achter Lieber zzretro999 at email2me.net
Sat Oct 15 08:52:18 UTC 2011

Hi.
 I'm using the Tor Browser Bundle on Windows. Version 2.2.33-2

 When I open the Tor Browser I get this message:

 "Well, this is embarrassing.
 Aurora is having trouble recovering your windows and tabs. This is usually caused by a recently opened web page.
 You can try:
 Removing one or more tabs that you think may be causing the problem.
 Starting an entirely new browsing session.

 Below this is a sort of box containing:
 Restore Windows and tab
 A check mark here - sign Window 1

 Restore button Start new session button

 What is this? I stop Tor and close it out. In the past I closed FF (now it's Aurora)
 and Tor would disappear, so I close out Tor instead. Could this be the problem?
 I usually have no web pages open in FF/Aurora before I leave the internet cafe.

 Thanks