[tor-talk] WSJ- Google- Sonic Mr. Applebaum

Achter Lieber zzretro999 at email2me.net
Sat Oct 15 08:30:07 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Julian Yon
Sent: 10/13/11 10:00 PM
To: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] WSJ- Google- Sonic Mr. Applebaum

 On 13/10/11 13:30, Achter Lieber wrote: > "In such a model, making the server too secure can itself be a > risk." > Sorry, is it just me? I am amazed at what this sentence is acquiesing > to. Eventually one cannot run faster, find another place or way to > hide nor dodge any longer. Just had to get that out of my chest. I'm not acquiescing to anything, just tried to help clear up a misunderstanding. I have my own thoughts about appropriate levels of security which I don't intend to bring into this rather tangential discussion. Julian -- 3072D/D2DE707D Julian Yon (2011 General Use) <pgp.2011 at jry.me> OK