[tor-talk] Tor files

Collin Anderson collin at averysmallbird.com
Sat Oct 1 07:48:40 UTC 2011

Correct, PPTP VPNs have been blocked for the past four days. People have
reported issues with Tor to me, however, I was able to connect from a
machine inside the country just fine. Aaron's suggestion of gettor is the
best approach, please don't trust any other methods of retrieving files.
Best of luck Daniel.

- CDA

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Daniel Samani <artailicous at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Philip,
>
> The attempts my friends have done in the university have been unsuccessful
> in this regard. Tunneling via a proxy seams not to work, as with VPN.
>
> Cheero Daniel
>

>> Hello Daniel,
>>
>> Can you use a proxy server from the uni?
>>
>> Phillip

*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.