[tor-talk] torifying TB

eliaz eliaz at tormail.net
Mon Nov 21 01:21:09 UTC 2011

Following the instructions in the "Configure Thunderbird to work through
Tor" help file. I've successfully set up tormail in Thunderbird.
However, I don't know what the "No Proxy for" field on the TB Network &
Disk Space > Settings tab is supposed to mean. Whether I leave
"Localhost, 127.0.0.1" (as shown in the screen grab in the help file) or
delete it altogether, the configured mail seems to work as well. Can
some one fill me in on this? Is the field irrelevant to the manual proxy
configuration? Apologies for a newbie question, & thanks eli