[tor-talk] How many clients are using Tor?

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:22:48 UTC 2011

Is there any possibility to find out (probably somehow with the help
of the directory servers) a rough estimate of how many unique
hidden-service addresses exist? (or how many unique HS addresses are
seen (or requested) throughout one day on a directory server or
something like that?)

I am asking just out of curiosity because I am using hidden services
myself (TorChat) and I wonder generally how much usage is made of the
hidden service feature roughly (hundreds, thousands, ten-thousands?).

Bernd