[tor-talk] New Browser Bundle

Achter Lieber zzretro999 at email2me.net
Sun Nov 13 15:40:44 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Runa A. Sandvik
Sent: 11/13/11 04:12 PM
To: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] New Browser Bundle

 On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 4:49 AM, <zzretro999 at email2me.net> wrote: > When one makes changes in Vidalia settings, is it necessary to restart Tor/Vidalia > and or the browser? It might depend on the changes you're doing. You can add bridges without having to restart Tor/Vidalia, for example. > Is that normally how those changes occur, with a restart? > And if a restart is necessary, then doesn't that increase the risk to > one's anonymity? > > I use Tor (Browser Bundle/Windows) at internet cafes. It is technically illegal > to use a proxy here, so is there a way to open it and make these changes > "off line", so that I don't have to risk my an-0-nym-ah-tea anyone? What kind of changes do you want to do? -- Runa A. Sandvik _______________________________________________ tor-talk mailing list tor-talk at lists.torproject.org https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-talk Well, when I disable cookies or javascript, things like that.