[tor-talk] Don't use Google as default search in Tor Browser?

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sun Nov 6 21:17:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 06, 2011 at 07:52:27PM +0000, audd wrote:
> I'm trying using yacy as a search distribuited engine, anyone knows
> something about it? does it works?

It would be good to have yacy running in spider mode on as many
freedom boxes as possible. However, this is Java, so it's probably
too bloated for PogoPlug/DreamPlug type of devices.

However, ARM embeddeds are making rapid progress in the performance
department, so another year or two home appliances should be able to
handle Yacy & Co.