[tor-talk] Run Multiple Mac Vidalia/Tor Bundle Apps?

Chris Armstrong chrisarm1 at juno.com
Fri May 27 02:07:04 UTC 2011

Is it possible to run multiple Vidalia/Tor bundles on Mac OS?

I've been trying to figure this out, and the biggest obstacle I'm running
into is that Vidalia always seems to look for it's configuration file at:
~/Library/Vidalia

It seems like this would work as long as I can give each instance there own
configuration files, but right now they are all trying to read the same
file. Is there a way to change this? Do I need to change it in the source?

Any thoughts/help? Thanks in advance.

Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ddf074b81a2c87f44st03vuc