[tor-talk] How to select the path using the weights?

Lu Yu slglayglay at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:42:05 UTC 2011

I know how these weights (Wgg, Wgm .....) are calculated. But then what?

How to choose the path using the weights? My understanding is to
calculate the weighted sum of the bandwidth of each possible circuits
(Isn't the computation too much?). And then choose the path with the
maximum bandwidth (Then every one would choose the same path)? Or using
the bandwidth to build some probability distribution?

I am totally confused.