[tor-talk] TB for Win

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Tue May 3 13:34:39 UTC 2011

On 5/3/2011 1:20 AM, Jerzy Łogiewa wrote:
> this i agree. what about a default tor skin like chrome 'incognito' has ??
>
> --
> Jerzy Łogiewa -- jerzyma at interia.eu
>
> On Apr 12, 2011, at 3:38 PM, Erinn Clark wrote:
>
>> I'm more worried that users will have two Firefoxes open, and accidentally use
>> the wrong one because they can't distinguish between the two. It's hard to
>> anticipate which things would go wrong.

> Zapytaj wrozke!
> Sprawdz>>  http://linkint.pl/f29a2

Don't know if it violates any Mozilla license terms, but the Firefox 4.x
button (upper L corner) has room to add letters / words.  Could be
anything like "Firefox-Tor" or Tor-Firefox, etc.  Color of button could
be changed (possible now using addons or chrome files).  Also, color /
text of startup icons could be different (desktop, quick launch).

Whatever is decided by Tor project, if users decide to modify the TB UI
further, then "mixing up" Tor & non Tor browsers would be their fault.