[tor-talk] How does Tor REALLY work?

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Fri Mar 11 05:13:22 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:38 PM, casey dunham <casey.dunham at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that the tor Doxygen isn't published anywhere? From this
> http://www.bitchx.com/log/tor-o/tor-o-25-May-2010/tor-o-25-May-2010-00.php
>
> it looks like it hasn't been kept up to date. Maybe that would be a
> good first step? Getting the doxygen up to date and in  a publicly
> accessible place?

The doxygen documentation _is_ up-to-date in the source code -- at
least, it's .  Download the source, make sure you have doxygen
installed, run "make doxygen," and there you go.  ;)

Oh, yeah.  Maybe you don't have doxygen or a build environment or
something.  You might want something auto-updated.  Let's see...

   www.wangafu.net/~nickm/tor/doc/doxygen/html

If I set up the crontab right, that should rebuilt daily.   It seems
to give some warnings: if anybody wants to run doxygen a few times
themselves and see how many of those they can clear up, patches would
be dandy.

I turned on the source-browsing feature: if it works out well, we
should turn it on in the main doxygen.

Also, if this is actually useful to somebody, we should make one of
the websites do it, and not just have it in my personal account.

cheers,
--
Nick