No subject

Tue Mar 1 03:45:00 UTC 2011

Wireshark's ability to reconstitute a TCP stream was used to observe the
content being sent and received. I noticed a string that the client sends
out each time it establishes

------=_Part_60890_26521093.1226285693821

I just read this article in the SANS reading room called &quot;Detecting and Preventing Anonymous Proxy Usage&quot;<br><br><a href="http://www.sans.org/reading_room/whitepapers/detection/32943.php">http://www.sans.org/reading_room/whitepapers/detection/32943.php</a><br>

------=_Part_60890_26521093.1226285693821--