No subject

Tue Mar 1 03:45:00 UTC 2011

Is this normal? Does anyone know about this or has had it happen to them?

Firefox started installing version 3.0.18 (I was running 3.0.17), on my Ma=
c (10.5.2), while I was in Hidden Services waiting for Onion Forum to open=
.
It caught me by surprise and finished the install but then another window=
 popped open and showed me it was putting on Add-ons which I cancelled.

I regularly check my FF preferences, so did immediately and nothing is che=
cked, especially automatically updating or adding add-ons without asking=
 first.

Thanks for any help.

----------MB_8CC8C17377883CC_8B8_A60D_web-mmc-d04.sysops.aol.com

br>
I'm posting part of my question from a couple of days ago because with it=
 I noticed my clock was supposedly off, according to the message log.<br>
However, it is set to automatically set or adjust to the time zone I am in=
.<br>
Just wondering if the above and what's below are related and if my clock=
 is set for properly setting itself, how do I adjust it? Sorry for my triv=
ial questions.<br>