No subject

Tue Mar 1 03:45:00 UTC 2011

... that allows citizens in uncensored countries to provide unfettered
access to the Net through their home computers to friends and family
members who live behind firewalls of states that censor."
http://psiphon.civisec.org/

On the other hand, the Tor developers have publicly made note of the
ability of Tor to circumvent the Chinese firewall, calling China "a
global active adversary with a lot of manpower and money, and severe
penalties to discourage people from trying."
http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#China

Given the fact that access to these smaller projects has been blocked,
I think the "Tor is small enough to be flying below the radar"
argument has some strikes against it. I think there must be some other
reason(s) in addition to this one as to why Tor has not been blocked.
But what is that reason?

Kevin S.