No subject

Tue Mar 1 03:45:00 UTC 2011

once a connection is made it is bidirectional. If A initiates a connection
to B , A can be sure he/she is talking to B but the opposite isnt true .So
if B has to sure he/she is indeed talking to A , he/she has to initiate a
connection to A. Which is what torchat does to authenticate both the parties
, even if OnionCat is being used the same has to be done to ensure both the
people know who they are talking to. Am I right in my observation ??