No subject

Tue Mar 1 03:45:00 UTC 2011

BY DEFAULT in an operating system has PR nightmare written all over
it, but they will take the risk of lost revenue for being a good
corporate citizen? I find it unlikely...

> of having a European voice in all this. That means another $20M a year in
> funding please. At least. Then there is law enforcement and the military and
> intelligence agencies - for f*ck sakes if someone at the Tor Project can't
> see them as low hanging fruit then I will start to cry.

Right... so in the case of law enforcement, you are going to ask law
enforcement to fund a project that (this is not my opinion, this will
be theirs) allows people to access illegal content anonymously and
makes their job that much harder? That's low hanging fruit? Hate to
hear what the high hanging fruit will involve :)

I think if you want a job at the tor project, you should just ask :P
And maybe just provide them with past results you've obtained for
similar organisations or in a lobbyist role, as opposed to getting
frustrated on mailing lists :)

Cheers,
Al