No subject

Mon Jun 20 21:04:01 UTC 2011

> is there any policy from Tor governing the behavior of the operators?

The policy of Tor is that node operators should not violate people's privacy.

My personal opinion, additionally, is that by signing up a node on the
Tor network, an operator is offering people a service that they hope
to use in order to enhance their privacy.  Anybody who offers people
privacy and then deliberately invades that privacy is, in my opinion,
a liar, and worse than a liar.  Such a person would be betraying the
very people who came to them for help.

So please don't do it.

yrs,
--