[tor-talk] Darknet Weaknesses slides: Animation test

Adrian Crenshaw irongeek at irongeek.com
Fri Jun 24 15:21:13 UTC 2011

     I've been working on my common Darknet Weaknesses slides for AIDE and
Defcon. Any feed back on sample animations/things to add? Keep in mind I
only have about 50min to speak. First network animations are at about 50 sec
in.

http://youtu.be/UoXk-Nx6spw?hd=1

I plan to make more changes, and intend to take this video down later as
there are likely mistakes/omissions. The slides play at about 10 times
faster than I plan to speak. :)

Thanks,
Adrian

--
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~ W. Somerset
Maugham