[tor-talk] How to choose to get connected to a specific relay?

Zaher F. the_one_man_85 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:10:24 UTC 2011

i notice one thing that if u try and specify in ur web browser the the exitnode by this way...all ur browser will use the same exit node...
what i mean :
if u write
http://www.torproject.org.6297b13a687b521a59c6bd79188a2501ec03a065.exit and u open another tab with another wesite the new website will come from the same exitnode of the first the one of
http://www.torproject.org.6297b13a687b521a59c6bd79188a2501ec03a065.exit