[tor-talk] Tor 0.2.2.29-beta is out

Matthew pumpkin at cotse.net
Tue Jun 21 21:03:47 UTC 2011

  Tor -v shows I am using 0.2.1.30 on Ubuntu 10.04.

I have deb http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org lucid main in
/etc/apt/sources.list as recommended by
https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en

I have run apt-get update and apt-get update but I am still running 0.2.1.30.

I am wondering why this is the case unless 0.2.2.29 and other 0.2.2.x
versions do not apply to Ubuntu.

Thanks.